January 17, 2009

Survived my 37, got really high and found love

I survived 37 and I can't believe it. A part of me is reborn, dead and reborn. I wonder which part.

I had a great birthday. A unique one with no cakes, no parties. Yet I fully enjoyed it.

I got really high, as high as I can get when I'm in a city. Then I asked a very nice girl how I can find love. She told me the way to reach love and I found it there. Once again, I was in love.

I know it's cheesy but it was much fun. It was a great way to start my new life :)



The biggest phallic symbol on earth, Taipei 101. I wanna get high.



As high as I can get, at almost 400 meters high feeling dizzy.









And following the directions of the nice girl finally I'm in Love...
(check out the shoes, brand new birthday gift Koji found in the rubbish)

.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

brilliant!
kasia

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY even if late. It is so good to feel you so joyful!!! How could i break it talking about things that can hurt. We will talk later if you really need it because at that time only one thing is important YOUR JOY and of course YOUR NEW LOVE so LIVE IT (this is my best advice !!!) Really all the best !!!
big Kiss

Lao (if you still remember me from your cloud !!!)

Anonymous said...

Precision : Am talking about your reborn : LOVE OF LIFE !!!

Kiss

lao

(I did not forget what i promised to you and i will do it !!! just give me a little bit of time i have to finish a work.)