September 23, 2008

Tomorrow will be blue skies

I’m in Coron. It’s a really beautiful coral island paradise. The only thing is that it didn’t stop raining since we arrived 4 days ago. So I came here hoping to stay away from any civilization for a while and ended up more online than ever. I also wanted to write about Coron later but I’m almost bored so I start now.


They say there are no typhoons in this side of the Philippines but this is obviously a bit too much for just the monsoon rain. There is the huge Typhoon Nina passing by the Philippines and this seems to be a “tail” from it and this hour it looks like we are just about to leave the cloud cover soon. The sky is still completely covered but the clouds are less dark today and the rain less frequent. Tomorrow will be my day of kayaking and snorkeling, yes, tomorrow will be blue skies…

No comments: